・ 200 grams chicken thighs
・ 1/2 teaspoon salt
・ 1 teaspoon sugar
・ 1 tablespoon curry powder
・ 3 tablespoon plain yogurt
・ 1 egg
・ 1/4 onion
・ 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
・ 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
・ 10 mint leaves
・ Pinch white pepper
・ 10-15 cherry tomatoes
☆ ・100mL vineger
☆ ・100mL water
☆ ・2 tablespoon honey
☆ ・1/2 teaspoon salt
☆ ・5-6 grains pepper
1. Cut the chicken thighs into bite-size
2. Put the salt, sugar and curry powder in a Ziploc bag. Add the chicken thighs and toss well.
3. Rub the yogurt into the chicken. Let it sit in the fridge overnight.
4. Boil the ingredients except for tomatoes in a saucepan and put them in a Ziploc.
5. Peel off tomatoes with a hot water. Put them in a Ziploc.
6. Put them in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
7. Boil the egg.
8. Chop the onions and warm them up in the microwave until they get transparent (about 1 minute at 1000W, be careful not to burn them).
9. Mince the mint.
10. Smash the egg, and mix with onion, mint, mayonnaise and plain yogurt.
11. Remove the yogurt from the surface of the prepared chicken thighs. Cook them in a pan with oil.
＊Cook on low heat for a long time, as they tend to burn easily.
＊Stick a fork in and make sure the gravy is clear = cooked inside.
12. Place on a plate, top with tartar sauce and serve with pickles.
This tartar sauce is the perfect match for Dassai 45. Yogurt harmonizes with the fat of the chicken and cuts the oil on your palate. The mint adds an aroma to Dassai 45 and extends the pleasant aftertaste. The acidity of the pickles is the glue between the sake and the food. Pair it with the Dassai 45, and you have the perfect marriage in your mouth!